Recipe name: Hearty Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Try to use as many organic ingredients as possible
- 1 cup quick Rolled Oats
- 1½ cups water
- 1 pinch Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅛ tsp turmeric
- ¼- ½ tsp pumpkin spice (add more or less to taste)
- 9 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp Ultimate Daily Cleanse from North Coast Naturals
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 4 small to medium sized dates
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
* To make your own pumpkin spice use: 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, tiny pinch of ground cloves
1. Add oats, salt, pumpkin puree and spices into a sauce pan. Turn on medium and bring to boil. Turn on low and keep stirring until the oats are cooked. 4-5 minutes for quick oats. Set aside and prepare milk. Put into bowl.
2. Warm dates, milk and cinnamon on the stove in a pot. Add in a high powered blender and blend until dates are blended in.
3. Mix the cooked oatmeal with the blended dates/milk.