Recipe name: Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Yield: 12 Muffins
Created by: Linda Micomonaco
- ⅓ cup oats, old fashioned
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 scoops NCN Ultimate Daily Cleanse
- 3 scoops cNCN ISO Protein 100, vanilla or natural
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup NCN Boosted MCT Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup banana, mashed (approximately 2 whole bananas)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. In a bowl, soak the oatmeal in the almond milk and apple cider vinegar for approximately 15 minutes.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well using whisk.
4. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs using a whisk.
5. Add the oil and maple syrup to the eggs and mix until just blended.
6. Add the egg mixture, mashed banana and the soaked oatmeal to the dry ingredients. Mix using a whisk until well combined.
7. Spoon or scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
8. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.