Returns & Exchanges Policy
Returns are only accepted if purchased through northcoastnaturals.com. We are unable to process returns/refunds/exchanges for third-party retailer purchases.
For return/refund, the method used to purchase North Coast Naturals products must be returned to the original method of payment.
You can return your unopened merchandise to our warehouse up to 15 days from the purchase date. You must first receive a Return Authorization Notice from Customer Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items returned without a completed Return Authorization Notice will not be refunded, nor will it be re-shipped to you.
Shipping charges are not refundable. The cost of shipping returned products to the North Coast Naturals shop and re-ordering a replacement item is the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that all free items are final sale. There will be no refunds or exchanges given for free items.
To return apparel/gear, it must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels.
If the item(s) you ordered are defective or shipped incorrectly, please contact us within 48 hours at email@example.com with your order number, name, address, and telephone number. We will require a photo and any details in order to review your claim.
North Coast Naturals TRADE SHOW RETURN POLICY
Please note that all apparel item(s) purchased from the North Coast Naturals booth at any trade show event that we attend is final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these item(s).
North Coast Naturals Sale Items Return Policy
Please note any sale items purchased are final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these items.
How to return your item(s):
- Pack the item(s) safely and securely in the original product packaging (if possible). Please include all paperwork, tags, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition to ensure credit.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove any and all labels from the outside of the shipping box/package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
North Coast Naturals Returns
1031 Redmond Road
Jacksonville, AR 72076
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use FedEx or UPS for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order. Please Note: We will process your credit immediately upon receipt of the returned product. However, refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your credit card statement.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- Shipping charges and sales tax on shipping are not refundable.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
Returns & Exchanges FAQ
What happens if I receive damaged products during shipping?
We take great measures to ensure that packages arrive to you not only quickly but in perfect condition! Unfortunately, in rare cases, items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration, and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
To receive a replacement, please email us immediately with a picture of the damaged products within 24 hours of order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name, order number, telephone number, and the item that was damaged. We will then ship a replacement for the damaged item(s) immediately if your claim is approved.
When will I receive my refund?
If you are receiving a refund from us for any reason, it will be processed once the merchandise has been received at our warehouse in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels, and in re-sellable condition within 30 business days. The credit may take up to five business days before the refund is reflected upon your account statement. The amount will be refunded back to the account used in the original purchase.