Organic Hemp Oil
Hemp is a complete balanced whole food source of protein, fibre and essential healthy fats (EFAs). North Coast Naturals Hemp Oil provides:
- Higher in total GLA, omega 3 and omega 6 EFA content than flax, borage or evening primrose oil.
- GLA (gamma linolenic acid), is an EFA associated with use for bone, liver, PMS and emotional health, allergies, arthritis, dry eyes and itchy skin (eczema).
- Extra Virgin.
- Cold Pressed.
- Certified Organic.
North Coast Naturals is proud to say that the certified organic Hemp seeds used in their line of Hemp products, including Hemp Oil, are 100% Canadian grown, milled and pressed. North Coast Naturals is proud to be a Canadian company that chooses organic, local materials for their products whenever possible.
Since 1998, Canada has grown industrial hemp for seed and for fibre. For more information on Canadian Hemp and its benefits and uses, please visit The Canadian Hemp Trade Alliance at www.hemptrade.ca
- All in One Chicken Dinner
- Breakfast Rice
- Caponata with a Smile
- Carrot, Orange and Lemon Salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Deviled Eggs
- Lemon and Garlic Quinoa Salad
- Mandarin Salad
- Pita Pockets
- Potato Salad with Lemony Dressing
- Spinach Pesto Pasta
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- Vegetables and Rice with Pumpkin Seed Sauce
- Orange Swirl Protein Drink
- The Ultimate Smoothie