Pumpkin seeds and spinach add flavour and nutrients to this simple dish.
- 2 cups of your choice of nut or seed butter
- 2 cups of rice syrup or agave syrup
- 2 or 3 servings of North Coast Naturals Veganique (strawberry, chocolate, berry or chili chocolate)
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup North Coast Naturals Raw Hemp Seeds
- 3/4 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup grain sweetened chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup whole pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups shredded coconut, plus 1 extra cup for the plate
- Place nut butter and syrup in bowl, stir until mixed.
- Add North Coast Naturals Veganique and stir well. Then add the next 6 ingredients and stir until blended.
- Add the coconut 1/2 cup at a time mixing well after each time. At some point you may wish to start mixing with your hands.
- Once all the coconut is added, form into balls and roll in the extra coconut.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
TIP: If you want to know how much protein you are getting in each ball. Add up the total amount of protein you used and divided by the number of zoom balls you created.