These are great for breakfast or as a snack in the lunch kit. You can replace the raspberries with any other berry or try raisins.
- 1 1/4 cup spelt flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup North Coast Naturals 100% Iso-Protein (vanilla or unflavoured) powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Combine the flour, oats, North Coast Naturals 100% Iso-Protein (vanilla or unflavoured), baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl mix together egg and yogurt. Stir this into the flour mixture. Gently stir in raspberries.
- Form dough into a round ball, pat into a 7-inch circle. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minute or until light browned.
Serving suggestion: serve with jam, cream cheese, goat cheese or butter.