If you have to fight to get adequate amounts of protein into your family. Try adding protein powders into your dishes.
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup North Coast Naturals Organic Brown Rice, Organic Soya or Organic Hemp Protein powder
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Grease a glass pie pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place spinach in pot with a little water, cook until wilted. Cool and squeeze out water. Place evenly in pie pan.
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions and garlic in a little olive oil, when onions are transparent, add mushrooms, and red bell peppers sauté until cooked.
- In a separate bowl, beat together, the milk, eggs, and North Coast Naturals Organic Brown Rice, Organic Soya or Organic Hemp Protein powder
- Place vegetable in pie pan along with the feta. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle the top with the chopped green onions.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm to the touch.