Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
Everyone's favourite dip with a twist.
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons North Coast Naturals Organic EFA 369 Oil blend or North Coast Naturals Organic Hemp Oil
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 to 1/2 bunch parsley
- 2 cups water, boiled
- Boil two cup of water, pour over sun dried tomatoes, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Keep the water for blending.
- Place chickpeas in a food processor or blender with sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and North Coast Naturals Organic EFA 369 Oil Blend or North Coast Naturals Organic Hemp Oil.
- Blend until smooth, add tomato water if needed.
- Store in fridge.
Serving suggestion: serve with assorted cut up vegetables and pita bread.